1. Which celebrity’s makeup do you admire the most and why?
Definitely Taylor Swift, Lara Bingle and Miranda Kerr. I absolutely love how Taylor almost always wears a red lip, and it is for this reason that I also often wear a red lip. Her favourite red lipstick is Nars Dragon Girl, and funnily enough it is my favourite too. I admire Lara and Miranda’s minimalist, natural make up looks that they often sport. They look fresh, healthy and have a dewy glow.
2. What is your favourite makeup product?
This is really tough! I love both lipstick and foundation, however if I could choose only one product I would have to go with foundation. My skin is my biggest insecurity so I like to be able to even it out and cover blemishes. In saying that, I don’t cover my face 100%, I like skin to still look like skin.
3. What is your favourite eye makeup look?
On other people I love a smokey eye however I don’t often wear it because I just don’t think I suit it. My favourite eye make up look on myself is just neutral eye shadow and mascara. Occasionally I like to wear eyeliner.
4. Which celebrity’s hair style do you like the most and why?
Lara Bingle and Lauren Conrad even though they are both opposite ends of the spectrum. I love how Lara’s hair looks so beachy, carefree and just really cool. She does make me want to cut my hair. In saying that, I have also always loved Lauren’s long, wavy hair. So I’m torn between wanting to cut it and grow it at the same time.
5. Which clothing item are you wanting to buy right now and why?
I would like to buy some more dresses because it is coming into summer.
6. What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment I have been mainly wearing Mac’s Faux lipstick, so that is my current favourite. My all time favourite lipstick is Nars Dragon Girl.
7. What made you decide to start a blog?
I am completely obsessed with beauty products and make up and I wanted to share with people the products that I love. Before I buy products I like to search for reviews about them, so I also wanted to help people out before they decide to spend money on products. I also love to write, and my current uni course doesn’t allow me to write very much or be very creative, so I thought starting a beauty blog would be perfect for me.
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I think it’s awesome being able to connect with other people around the world that have the same interests as me.
9. If you could holiday anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I only recently came back from a holiday in the Maldives with my boyfriend, although I would definitely go back there in a heartbeat. It was so amazing that I would go back there again before I visited anywhere else in the world.
10. Which one do you like better, bronzer or blush?
I much prefer bronzer to blush. I do wear blush most days, but only the very smallest amount. I don’t like being able to tell that I am wearing blush.
The Bloggers I tag to do the Liebster Award are:
My questions for you are:
1. What is your favourite make up brand and why?
2. What is one beauty trend that never appealed to you?
3. Lip stick or lip gloss?
4. What is your favourite hair style and why?
5. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
6. What is your everyday make up look?
7. What is your favourite season and why?
8. What is the best splurge item you have purchased?
9. What products do you regret purchasing?
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?