I have been nominated for two Liebster Awards recently so I thought I would mash them up together in one post!
I was nominated by the wonderful http://bambileigh.wordpress.com and http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com. Thank you so much to you both! If you aren’t already following those two lovely ladies, definitely check out their blogs.
I’m currently sitting here with a Perricone MD mask on that I need to rinse off soon, so I will get started. First off, I will answer the questions asked by bambileigh.
– If you could rename your blog, what would you name it?
I don’t know what I would name it to be honest, but it would probably still be something to do with Audrey Hepburn.
– What’s your dream job?
Definitely something to do with fashion, make up or writing. I would also love to be on a morning television show.
– If you could go back ten years, what would you tell yourself?
I was only 9 ten years ago, so I would probably tell myself to enjoy being really young while you can.
– What’s your greatest achievement to date?
My greatest achievement was probably finishing school and starting university. Nothing too exciting unfortunately.
– Is there a hobby you’d love to pick up – just haven’t got round to it?
I used to play piano when I was younger although I quit because I didn’t like my piano teacher. I’d love to start playing again.
– You can only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life – which one?
– What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?
Everything happens for a reason and jump through one hoop at a time.
Now, onto my answers to the questions asked by insidethesecretlifeofmoi.
– If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
This is tough! Either the 1950s or the early 1990s.
– What is your greatest ambition in life?
I just really want to live a happy, healthy and comfortable life.
– University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
Life experience definitely prepares you for life overall, however I think that University best prepares you for your professional life.
– If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, which song would it be?
Oh dear that’s tough. My favourite song of all time is Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift, so maybe that? Or Shake It Off since it’s really upbeat and helps me through any tough days.
– What’s your worst pet peeve?
Anyone who knows me will know that my pet peeve list is literally endless. One thing that I really cannot stand though is loud chewing. It doesn’t necessarily have to be another person’s, it is normally just my own. I don’t know what it is but I cannot stand hearing any form of chewing.
– What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Definitely my Barbie Dolls or my Baby Born!
– Last thing you bought?
My new Bobbi Brown products that I mentioned in my previous post.
– T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
It isn’t really a show, except I love watching TVSN. For those of you who don’t live in Australia TVSN is a shopping television network where you watch featured products then you can call up or buy them online. I also like that show Split Ends where hairdressers swap salons for a couple of days (so tragic I know!) and there’s always some kind of drama.
– One place you could travel right now?
Definitely the Maldives or anywhere at all in America (New York or Seattle preferably).
– Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Ahh, can I only pick one person?! Mum if you are reading please don’t get offended, except I would pick my brother Jesse because he is so smart and is hilarious. He would somehow find a way for us to survive or even get us off the island (and no doubt he would know random survival tips that I would have no clue about) and he would keep me sane by cracking jokes all the time.
– How would your friends describe you?
A lot of my friends say that if they didn’t know me I could come off as a little scary (don’t worry, I’m quite friendly!) I’m not sure what else they would say about me, I should ask them!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! I will nominate some lovely bloggers soon and post my own questions for them to answer, so stay tuned.