Here is an image of my FOTD on this very hot and windy Sunday.
I kept the look fairly neutral today as I did not feeling like making much of a statement. The products I used to achieve this look are below:
– Stila’s In the Light Palette
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Trio
– Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
– L’Oreal True Match Foundation in W3
– Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in Warm Sand 2.5
– Nars Contour Kit in Paloma
– MAC lipstick in Amorous
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Powder in Taupe
This photo was taken in natural light and does not have a filter. The Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara that I used today is one of the new products I have bought recently, and I will be posting a review of my thoughts on it shortly. P.s If you look in the bottom right corner you will be able to see my new Himalayan Salt Lamp glowing.
How are you spending Sunday?