To get into the festive spirit I thought I would do the Christmas Tag!
1. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memories always involve having a whole bunch of people over at my house to eat Christmas lunch/dinner. There was also this one time I remember my Pop dressing up as Santa on Christmas morning. I remember looking out the window after I had opened my presents and seeing my Pop (Santa) gardening outside. By the time I ran out to see Santa he had vanished!
2. What is your favourite Christmas Movie(s)?
This list could go on and on except I will try to narrow the list down!
– Barbie: A Perfect Christmas (yes, I still love Barbie. So. Much).
– The Rankin & Bass Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
– Love Actually
– Barbie in the Nutcracker
– Arthur Christmas
3. Favourite festive food?
Christmas ham! Gingerbread! Candy canes! Everything!
4. Favourite Christmas scent?
Without a doubt anything cinnamon, pumpkin or gingerbread scented.
5. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Normally my family and I watch the Carols By Candlelight on television and sometimes watch a Christmas movie beforehand.
6. What’s your favorite make up look for Christmas?
If you know me, this answer is obvious! A matte red lip, bronzed skin and an accompanying gold eyeshadow.
7. Whats the best part about Christmas for you?
I just love the festive cheer that’s in the air! I love it how more people become friendlier and happier and I also love the business of this time of year. It’s so much fun giving people presents and decorating the house. I just love Christmas so much.
If you haven’t already completed the Christmas tag and feel like doing a fun little post, I nominate you (yes you!) to do it.
Have a very Merry Christmas,