All fellow product addicts will know the feeling of being in a shop and seeing something so amazing that you don’t just want it, you need it. You think to yourself that you already have ten other foundations or cleansers back at home in the cupboard, but this product is different and there’s no way you can go on without it.
I recently put a stop to buying products and I lasted a decent amount time if I do say so myself. I call this the ‘clean’ phase. Once you give in to temptation though, it is difficult to stop purchasing these ‘much needed products’.
Last week I went on a bit of a bender and ended up returning with my biggest haul in a very long time. Below are the new products I picked up:
– Real Techniques blush brush
– Clarins BB Cream
– PureTan Dark Tanning Mousse
– Essano Rosehip Body Lotion
– Soap and Glory Hand Food
– Urban Decay Prep Spray
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray
– Katy Perry Killer Queen fragrance
– Maybelline mascara
– Chanel nail polish in 08 Pirate
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush
– Crabtree and Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy
– L’Oreal Pure Colour Shampoo and Conditioner
Have you used any of these products before? I’d love to hear your thoughts! I have since tried all of the products at least once, and so far I am happy with all of them. The Katy Perry perfume smells like heaven!