Today I was extremely fortunate to receive a big parcel from MAC Cosmetics. When I picked up my parcel I felt so lucky – hard work definitely does pay off!
The items I received are from the collection MAC put together for RESORT – a celebration of the tropical Queensland lifestyle and uniqueness of the talent on the James St precinct in Brisbane, Australia. I will a be attending RESORT and class with a MAC senior make up artist (I’ll definitely be taking my notepad).
So the products I received are:
- Cleanse Off Oil
- Haute and Naughty Mascara in Shockproof!
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!
- Strobe Cream
- Eye Shadow x 9 in Amber Times Nine
- Waterproof Brow Set in Emphatically Blonde
- Amplified Crème Lipstick in Neon Orange
- Matte Lipstick in Honeylove
- Retro Matte Lipstick in Runway Hit
- Cremeblend Blush in Something Special
MAC also enclosed instructions for three different looks to try out with the RESORT collection – I’m having trouble deciding on which look I am going to rock at RESORT! If you live in the Brisbane area you can pick up the products for yourself at the MAC Pro Store on James St.
I would like to say a big thank you to MAC Cosmetics for being so generous – I am extremely excited to use these products and I have a feeling they will become a big part of my make up routine. Check out my Instagram for photos from the event – @theaudreyfiles.