Who else is guilty of constantly stalking other people’s eyebrows? Hopefully it’s not just me who does it.
Over the past few weeks I have been testing out the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in the shade Soft Brunette. I have blonde hair but I don’t like to match my hair colour and brow colour – I always keep my brows a few shades deeper. The product claims to be a powder, pencil and wax in one, but does it live up to the hype?
Here’s what I think about the product:
- The product itself is quite hard and requires you to use a bit of pressure when applying. This means that you can create more of a natural looking brow as opposed to something ‘blocky’ that you tend to get when the pencil is too soft
- It is hard to overdo it with this product
- I like how the pencil is angled and thicker as opposed to most other pencils out there that have a thin tip
- The product blends out so nicely with the spoolie on the end
- The colour is ash based, not orange based and THANK GOODNESS. I really dislike orange based brow products on myself as my hair throws ash tones
- The pencil lasts throughout the day/night and doesn’t rub off easily
- The packaging feels so sleek an sophisticated
I feel like each time I use this product I love it more and more. I truly think that it is one of the best brow pencils I have ever used. In my opinion, Anastasia pencils don’t even compare. If you are in the market for a new brow product I recommend checking out this one from Hourglass. Australian beauties can pick it up from Mecca.