Kylie Jenner‘s Kylie Lip Kit is one of the most coveted make up products currently on the market. Originally I wasn’t planning on purchasing any of the Lip Kits, however after hearing rave reviews I wanted to see what I was missing. So, do the Kylie Lip Kits live up to the hype?
The two shades I picked up were Dolce K and Candy K. I was considering purchasing Posie K initially, but I realised it was almost the exact same as the Stila Liquid Lipstick in the shade Patina – and I already own it, so I wanted shades different to ones I already had.
As you can see, both shades are neutral/nudes. Dolce K is more of a brown nude and Candy K has more pink in it. I love both shades, however I think Candy K has my heart.
The Lip Kits come with one liquid lipstick and the matching lip liner which costs $29 US. I thought this was a great deal for both of the products!
- Tube with a wand applicator
- The tubes feel sleek and have a bit of weight to them, so they don’t feel flimsy
- I think the melted lipstick pattern is a cute touch
Application and Formula:
- The lip liner is beyond smooth and creamy and is a dream to apply
- The wand applicator is precise and the perfect size for creating smooth and even lines
- The liquid lipstick itself is so lightweight and almost has a water consistency
- Despite the thin consistency and matte formula, this product is so hydrating on the lips!
- The liquid lipstick is extremely pigmented, so you only need the thinnest layer to achieve the perfect look
- You could easily swipe on one layer of this product and it would last you the entire day – no touch ups needed
- This product lasts through eating, drinking and talking so it is perfect if you can’t touch up during the day or night, or if you just don’t want to bother touching up
The Kylie Lip Kits definitely exceeded my expectations and I am really glad I picked up some of the shades. It’s so great to use matte products that are also hydrating and have great lasting power!