Sometimes things just don’t go your way and you have a pretty crappy day. We’ve all been there. Whenever I’ve had had a shocking day, one of my favourite things to do is try to relax and give myself a pamper. Here are a few suggestions you can do to try and make yourself feel a bit better…
- Take a warm shower: you want to wash yourself from head to toe to cleanse off the day. Use a deep cleansing shampoo, hair mask, exfoliate and use a hydrating body wash.
- Post-shower, pop on the kettle and a hydrating mask: drink some herbal tea while you relax with a sheet mask on for a few minutes.
- Apply the rest of your skincare then put on a snuggly robe: the fluffier the robe the better.
- Dry off your hair: if you are a hair wizard*, do some nice blow out. I don’t know about you but if my hair is on point I feel a lot better. *I unfortunately am not but the feeling of dry, clean hair is nice enough.
- Binge-watch Friends: Friends fixes everything. Don’t fight me on this.
Some products worth considering:
- DMK Deep Pore Cleanser
- African Botanics Buchu Enzyme Polish
- Soap&Glory Foam Call Body Wash and Smoothie Star Body Buttercream
- Patchology Hydrate Flashmasque
- Mizon Mark-X Blemish After Cream
- Perricone Cold Plasma Eye
- Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo